November 2021 - final version
- This is a 2'x3' map that is print ready with dimensions of 7200 × 10800 pixels at 300 pixels per inch.
- For a web version of this 2'x3' map, see this link. This can be integrated into the Build Lebanon Trails website by downloading this 97 MB Zip file.
- This 251 MB TIFF version of the map should only be downloaded if you are interested in printing your own copy of the map.
- This 53 MB Zipfile contains five maps scaled at 8"x10" for use for printing on letter size pages.
- Gill's Landing to the north part of Cheadle Lake
- Marks Slough Loop Trail & Dr Thad Nelson Trail; the eastern portion of the Northside Community Trail
- The western portion of the Northside Community Trail
- Burkhart Creek Trail
- Cheadle Lake trails
Maps for Mobile
We built a version of the Build Lebanon Trails map to work as a Offline Maps for Mobile. And it is designed to work with Avenza Maps, a free download availabe for iOS & Android.
Note: From the Avenza Support site on how many maps you can download.
"You are able to import an unlimited number of your own maps, however, only 3 maps will be able to use the tools contained within Avenza Maps such as location, placemark creation, & tracking."
- Tap this this link when Avenza Maps is installed: Build-Lebanon-Trails-2x3
Maps for Social Media
We have created 1024 × 1024 pixel images that are perfect for sharing trailheads on social media. You can Save Image As ... in your browser.
- Online version in a full window.